skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
AireTales: Adventures with the 23 Things Course
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Week 3: Thing #6. Explored most of the suggestions. Cool to know these exist, though I doubt I'd use any on a regular basis, it is nice to know what's in the arsenal.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(23)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
▼
July
(11)
Week #6: Thing 10 Part 1
Week #5: Play/Catch-up week
Week #4: Thing#9
Week #4, Thing #8: RSS feeds. Spent WAY too much t...
Week 3. Thing #7: Hmmm.... What's on my mind toda...
Week 3: Thing #6. Explored most of the suggestions...
Week 3: Thing 5: It seems I have to create a Yaho...
Week 2: Thing 4: Duly registered per instructions....
Week 2 Thing 3: Set up my blog. I enjoy reading so...
Week 1 Thing 2: 7 1/2 habits of lifelong learners ...
Just completed the online tutorial The 7 1/2 Habit...
About Me
Airedog
10 year old Airedale terrier. My bark is worse than my bite.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment